Thursday, March 19, 2009

Valiant

Day 15 - 1/15/09 - Movie #15

BEFORE: Short on time, thanks to ANOTHER 2 hours of "Idol" - and this disc was out of the case, since I put it on the DVD after "Madagascar". I'm good at identifying voices, so I picked out Ewan MacGregor, John Cleese, Ricky Gervais and (I think) Jim Broadbent fairly quickly - but I'll have to check the credits to be sure.

THE PLOT: This animated comedy tells the story of a lowly pigeon named Valiant, who overcomes his small size to become a hero in Great Britain's Royal Air Force Homing Pigeon Service during World War II.

AFTER: It's short and fairly simplistic, but it does show a small bird overcoming the odds and becoming a war hero, so it's got a positive message.

RATING: 6 out of 10 medals.

No comments:

Post a Comment