Thursday, March 19, 2009

National Treasure

Day 17 - 1/17/09 - Movie #17

BEFORE: Another movie that really prompted me to start this project. It seems like a slam-dunk movie for me - I love puzzles, heist movies and historical trivia. I'm just not a big fan of Nicolas Cage - though he was pretty good as "Ghost Rider", this seems a little out of his weight-class.

THE PLOT: A treasure hunter is in hot pursuit of a mythical treasure that has been passed down for centuries, while his employer-turned-enemy is onto the same path.

AFTER: Despite being far-fetched and almost completely unbelievable, I rather enjoyed this one. Though I still wish they had cast a better actor as the lead smart-guy. The puzzles were well thought-out, and the reversals were well-planned.

RATING: 8 out of 10 Masonic symbols.

No comments:

Post a Comment