Thursday, March 19, 2009

Heaven Can Wait

Day 25 - 1/25/09 - Movie #26

BEFORE: I've got to stay ahead, and not fall behind. One week until the Super Bowl, so it's a fine time to watch a football film. This is one of those cases where I sort of know the plot from reading the Mad magazine parody, but I've never seen the actual film.

THE PLOT: An L.A. Rams quarterback, accidentally taken away from his body before he was supposed to die, comes back to life in the body of a recently-murdered millionaire.

AFTER: I usually don't care for Warren Beatty (or Julie Christie), but his character was so sincere and believable. I do like Buck Henry and Charles Grodin, though. It's too bad that I knew everything that was going to happen, thanks to Mad magazine, but that's OK.

RATING: 7 out of 10 footballs

No comments:

Post a Comment