Monday, March 23, 2009

Coffee and Cigarettes

Day 33 - 2/2/09 - Movie #34

BEFORE: I heard good things about this one, some people who's comedy opinion I usually respect told me I should check it out. I heard this was made by Jim Jarmusch over a period of 10 years or so.

THE PLOT: A series of vignettes that all have coffee and cigarettes in common.

AFTER: I fell asleep in the middle, but I don't think it was the movie's fault. But since it's essentially a collection of short films, that's OK, I just went back to where I left off. I really liked the one with Cate Blanchett, and the one with the White Stripes - otherwise it was a little hit-and-miss for me. I usually like Steven Wright, so I guess that segment was funny. I guess.

RATING: 5 out of 10 sugar cubes

No comments:

Post a Comment